Haryana GK English and Hindi pdf 2020 Haryana GK & Current 2018
Question Answers PDF Question Answers PDF Download
Harayana GK contains all the information about Harayana History Harayana Geography Information
(A) 62.40% (B) 55.85% (C) 65.72% (D) 67.9% (Ans : D)
02. Where has the National Research Institute in Haryana been established?
(A) At Sirsa (B) At Kurushetra (C) At Karnal (D) At Jind (Ans : C)
3. Which of the following Central Territory is the capital of Haryana ?
(A) Chandigarh (B) Pondicherry (C) New Delhi (D) Lakshadweep (Ans : A)
4. Which one of the following folk dances belongs to Haryana ?
(A) Baoul (B) Yaksha-Gaan (C) Gidda (D) Biehu (Ans : C)
5. Which of the following Indian players belongs to Haryana ?
(A) Sunil Gavaskar (B) Kapil Dev (C) Sachin Tandulkar (D) Azharudeen (Ans : B)
6. The turban, worn by males in Haryana is known as—
(A) Toda (B) Muretha (C) Paggar (D) Khandwa (Ans : D)
7. Where is Chaudhary Charan Singh University located at Haryana ?
(A) Hisar (B) Kaithal (C) Jhajjar (D) Gurgaon (Ans : A)
8. Which city of Haryana is known as ‘City of Weavers’ ?
(A) Mahendragarh (B) Fatehabad (C) Karnal (D) Panipat (Ans : D)
9. Of which of the following kings’ was Thaneshwar city of Haryana the capital?
(A) Kanishka (B) Harshwardhan (C) Chandra Gupta Maurya (D) Samrat Ashok (Ans : B)
10. The glory and strength of which of the cities of Haryana was discussed in the book written by Chinese traveller Huen-Tsang?
(A) Thaneshwar (B) Patiala (C) Mahendragarh (D) Kurukshetra (Ans : A)
11. In which district of Haryana is the ‘Badkhal Lake’ situated?
(A) Hisar (B) Jind (C) Sirsa (D) Faridabad (Ans : D)
12. Where is the biggest animal husbandry farm of Asia situated at Haryana ?
(A) Ambala (B) Bhiwani (C) Hisar (D) Rohtak (Ans : C)
Not only to check the growth of population, but also to improve the
male female ratio, which of the following projects is being launched by
the state government?
(A) Devi-Rupak-Project (B) Indra-Hareli-Saheli-Project
(C) Farlo project (D) Bhagyodaya (Ans : A)
14. Which project is being launched in Haryana for the welfare of poor girls?
(A) Apni-Beti-Apna-Dhan (B) Apni-Beti-Paraya Dhan
(C) Paraya Dhan-Paraie Beti (D) Indra-Saheli-Project (Ans : A)
15. At which of the pilgrimage centres was the message of Geeta preached by Krishna to Arjun ?
(A) At Markandey Tirth (B) Jyotisar Sarover (C) Brahm Sarovar (D) Kaleshwar Tirth (Ans : B)
(A) Jind district (B) Hisar district (C) Bhiwani district (D) All these (Ans : C)
17. Where is the Manzi Shaib Gurudwara situated ?
(A) Kaithal (B) Jhajjar (C) Fatehabad (D) Rewari (Ans : A)
(A) Ambala (B) Gurgaon (C) Bhiwani (D) Sonipat (Ans : C)
19. According to population of 2011, Faridabad district ranks first in the state, its population is —
(A) 17,98,954 (B) 24,40,396 (C) 32,80,160 (D) 34,30,264 (Ans : A)
20. Geeta Jutsi the famous player of Haryana is associated with —
(A) Chess (B) Weight Lifting (C) Lawn Tennis (D) Atheletics (Ans : D)